Wood Warranty information
Homestead Furniture Extended Warranty for Wood Products.
Warranty and Extended Warranty
Most of our 100% Solid Wood products come with a minimum 6 month to 1 year manufacturers warranty. This warranty covers defects in workmanship and material. You now have the option of purchasing an extended warranty for all your solid wood products.
- The extended warranty covers defects in workmanship, material or structural integrity.
- The extended warranty period begins on the day after the manufacturers warranty expires, and will last for an additional 4 years, totaling but not exceeding a warranty period of 5 years.
- If assembly parts are defective or missing, they will be replaced and delivered to you free of charge.
- If you find any defects in any products or parts please notify us via email within 48 hours of delivery. Please provide photos of the issue from 3 separate distances so we can assess the issue better.
- This warranty does not cover damages due to acts of nature.
- Damage that has been caused by neglect, accident, misuse, improper storage, excessive wear and tear, prolonged exposure to weather or humidity changes, improper cleaning with chemicals, etc. will not be covered by this warranty.
- Slight wood seam separation, or minor surface cracks may happen in some products on some occasions. This is usually caused by seasonal weather changes, humidity and temperature fluctuations, and environmental factors in the home and is not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material.
- Defects in workmanship or material will be determined by a representative from Homestead Furniture Inc., or a factory or distributor representative. All decisions in these situations are final.